Chemical Name： Aminopropyltriethoxysilane,3-Aminopropyltriethoxysilane
CAS No.： 919-30-2
Appearance： Colorless transparent liquid
Density(ρ20, g/cm3)： 0.9450 ± 0.005
Refractive Index(n25D)： 1.4230 ± 0.0050
Applications and Performance：
1. Coatings, Adhesives and Sealants: An excellent adhesion promoter to glass, aluminum, steel and other inorganic surface in acrylic, polysulfide, urethane, RTV, epoxy, nitrile and phenolic adhesive, sealants and coatings.
2. Glass Fiber and Mineral Batt: Improve the moisture resistance and mechanic strength.
3. Resin-Base Composites: Greatly enhance the flexural, compressive and interlaminar shear strengths before and after exposure to humidity. Improve wet electrical properties.
4. Resin-Sand Foundry: Strengthens the bond between phenolic or furan binders and silicon sand.
5. Grinding Wheels: Promotes an improved, water resistant bond between the abrasive grit and phenolic resin binders.
The regular packing of this product is 25kg plastic pail, 200L steel drums and 1000L immediate bulk container.
Storage and Shelf Life：
Should be stored in dry, cool, ventilated room; keep away from water, moisture, high temperature and fire. This product has a shelf life of at least 12 months if stored in tightly closed original container at room temperature.
If this product is kept beyond the shelf life recommend on the product label, it is not necessarily unusable, but a quality control should be performed on the properties relevant to the application.
Contact: Kate Liu
Phone: 0086 13688459477
Tel: 0086 13688459477
Add: Zhujiang Industrial Park,Pukou,Nanjing,China,211800